Friday, June 19, 2009


Good Morning! Summer has certainly arrived in Nebraska. We have had temperatures in the high 90's for the last 2 days. Last night we even had thunder and lightening and rain! The boys come tonight for a week. Well until next Thursday anyway - close enough to a week to call it a week. I hope the weather is nice but not miserable. I don't know if I will even see the computer for the next few days. I think I am too old for this!!

Ok now on to the card of the day. The card I made for today was given to a friend in Iowa. The dresses were stamped on the paper and then stamped and colored with my Copics and then it was stamped again on PTI's white cardstock. After coloring them I went over them with my Versamark pen and sprinkled clear embossing powder on it and heat set. That allows you to go over it again and just wipe the card clean. So cool! So without further ado...

Have a great day - I guess I will see you when I see you!

Sheri

2 comments:

  1. Sheri - I LOVE this card! You must tell me where you got the stamp for this!!
    Rhond

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute Sheri! Love the dresses!!

    ReplyDelete