Sunday, June 28, 2009

That Summer Feeling


What a beautiful summer day it is today. This is my idea of a perfect day. Not a cloud in the sky, the temperature is 86 degrees but the humidity is only 23 percent and there is a nice breeze. This is what I think of when I think summer, not the horrible humidity we usually have. The kind that just takes your breath away the minute you walk out of the door.

My card today is one I made when I was in DesMoines with my stamp group. Terri had taught us how to use Stampscapes last year and when we got home I even ordered some and there they sat all year long. I have way too many toys and forget about using them (shh don't tell Bill I even thought that!) Anyway I played with the Stampscapes again this year and made this card. It is where I would like to be all winter long! I used the Melon Melody Kaleidacolor stamp pad and brayered the ink on glossy paper and then stamped the images on that. I really do like how it came out.

I hope that your Sunday is as beautiful as it is here in Nebraska!

Til we meet again,
Sheri

1 comment:

  1. LOVE that card! You did an excellent job on it. I like how you brayered that kaleidascope ink - very realistic. I agree - I'd love to be there all winter as well.

    ReplyDelete