Thursday, July 9, 2009

Time flies


Oh my gosh, where does the time go? I had no idea it had been so long since I posted anything. I hope everyone had a fun safe 4th of July. We sure did. Michelle and Brian came over with the kids, food and fireworks. We grilled hamburgers and made hot dogs for the kids, and then they shot off their fireworks. We had a wonderful show later on from some neighbors across the street from us. Lucy is very happy they are all over though. Next year we will have to tranquilize her. She hated them. Speaking of Lucy, today I thought I would share a picture of her in her car seat. She loves it so I made a scrapbook page of her going to the dog park - her favorite place to play.

Thanks for looking!

Sheri

2 comments:

  1. She is just ADORABLE!! I'm sure she just loves the riding AND the dog park!!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete