Sunday, December 6, 2009

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow


We are getting snow tonight. Supposed to have 3 - 5 inches tonight and then 6 - 12 inches on Tuesday night into Wednesday. The older I get the less I like it but I love to see snowmen out on the lawns. That means there are children playing and romping in the snow and that puts a smile on my face. So, today's card is a snowman. I stamped the snowman twice and cut one out. After I colored them with my Copic markers, I mounted one on top of the button that I used for the body. The set is from the Holiday Buttons collection of Paper Trey Ink. I love the whole set however this is the first one I have used. The paper is from my stash. I wish I knew whose it is because I really like it a lot. Pretty simple really.

Until next time... Happy Trails to you

Sheri

5 comments:

  1. So cute, Sheri - very well done! That is such a great stamp set, and you've made such a darling card with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sheri,
    Love your cute little button snowman. Just adorable!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is such a cute card Sheri! I love that Button Bits set and have yet to use the snowman or Santa! This inspires me to use them!! We had snow around our area last night! That has happened only twice before since we've been living here (23 years)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL!! He makes me smile!! He's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your snowman is so cute!! What a great idea using a button too!

    ReplyDelete