Saturday, March 20, 2010

Happy Spring???




Happy Spring to all! It is 34 degrees here this afternoon with a wind chill of 22. And we had snow yesterday so the ground is white. On Thursday it got up to almost 70. Only in Nebraska, yes? It is supposed to get nicer again but not 60's or 70's for awhile. I am on spring break this next week and was hoping for beautiful weather so I could be outside but don't think that will happen. Oh well, a week away from work is a good thing no matter what the weather, right?

Today's card features another Bildmalarna stamp. Did you know that Bildmalarna means picture painter in Swedish? This sweetie is stamped on white cardstock and cut out with my Nesties along with the scallop oval behind it. That paper is PTI's Sweet Blush. The pink paper is from Moxie and the blue flowered paper is from Cosmo Cricket. The flower is from my stash and the button is from Lasting Impressions. It was colored with my Copic markers. My friend Linda sent me this image, so thank you so very much, Linda

Until next time... Happy trails to you

Sheri

8 comments:

  1. What a sweet, sweet card Sheri and what a gorgeous little image. I love the colour combo u used, its soft and very girly. Fingers crossed the wather improves for you so u can get outside and enjoy your deserved break!! if not, then I guess you have a good excuse to play some more with cards.LOL... Hugs xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks so pretty in pink. You did a great job with your card. Here's hoping it warms up in Nebraska just for you! LC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling image, beautiful papers and superb coloring - great card, Sheri!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's totally adorable Sheri, a very sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so cute. I love that girl. We have snow too. Woke up to 3 inches this morning in SE Oklahoma, so you didn't get it all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Sheri this is adorable - that image is just so sweet and I love your coloring of her!
    Enjoy your spring break my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww Sheri, she is so cute! I like your coloring and the card has such a springy feel to it. Hope you enjoy your time off!!

    ReplyDelete