Saturday, April 3, 2010

Happy Easter


Good morning. We are going to have a beautiful day here in Nebraska. The sun is shining and there is not a cloud in the sky. Temperature is a little cool at 50 degrees but it sure beats 20 degrees or below! Since tomorrow is Easter, I thought I should post one more Easter card before it is too late. I also would like to wish you all a very happy Easter if you celebrate it and if you don't then a very happy Sunday!

Until next time Happy trails to you.....


Sheri

3 comments:

  1. I love that background paper Sheri - and that set from PTI is so cute! Hope you enjoy your Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I freakin' LOVE those buttons!! And that background paper!! Ka-UTE Sheri! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card - love that background paper! I hope you had a wonderful Easter!

    ReplyDelete