Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Taylored Expressions Challenge #118


When I was waiting to be off work for the summer, one of the things I wanted to do was to participate in some challenges. Well, I have been off for almost a month and the time has flown by and I had not had a chance to enter any challenges. When Taylor put this one up the other day I knew I could do it so I put my thinking cap on and started working on it. Now it took me a couple of days working a little here and a little there. It seems I can't sit down and start and complete a card in one sitting lately. This is my completed card. I do like the sketch and it was fun to do. I used Taylor's set called Oh the Places You'll Go (http://www.tayloredexpressions.com/). I love her stamps. They are very deeply etched and they stamp so nicely. Anyway, I love this set as I love to give that book for graduations so to make a card that matches is just wonderful! I have also used it for birthday cards and encouragement cards. I colored with my Copic markers, the paper is a mix from PTI and SU. The used a Martha Stewart punch on the bottom and of course my Nesties to cut with. I am looking forward to doing more of her challenges.

Until next time... Happy trails to you

Sheri

6 comments:

  1. Great card, Sheri! How fun that you did a challenge!! I hope you enjoyed it, and will do some more:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card! I'm glad to see you having some fun this summer. It goes fast enough!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a fun card! I love the image and the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sheri,
    What a cute card and just great for so many situations.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great card Sheri! I am so glad you are doing some challenges - I still have this sketch to do!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh this turned out beautifully!! Love the color combo and isn't that MS punch just one of the best?!! Great sentiment to. One of my favorite authors. LOL!

    ReplyDelete