Sunday, March 20, 2011

Winter Wonderland


Ok, this is the very very last winter card for months! It is very nice here today - but towards the end of the week they are talking about a possible rain snow mix so we are not into spring just yet. But each nice day is one day closer, right?

My card today is really pretty simple. I used a Cuttlebug folder for the snowflakes and then went over it lightly with ink. I finished that off with a Spica clear pen. The snowpeople are part of a very old stamp from Hero Arts. I colored them with my Copic pens. The snow drifts are just torn paper with Stickles on the tops. Easy peasy.

I am on spring break this week so hope to get a lot of stamping time in. YEAH!! I hope spring has arrived in your neck of the woods and hope our weatherman is way wrong.

Until next time, Happy trails to you...

Sheri

7 comments:

  1. This is sooooo cute, love that little snowmen family. Fabulous col0urs and i love how you used the cuttlebug folder for the background sky with the light blue ink over it, such a sparkly effect, just gorgeous,xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheri, I just love this card! It makes such a simple but cute scene. I heard this morning that there are weather warnings out up into MN and WI too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe, totally adorable Sheri! Thank you for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sheri I love your snow scene - I love the Stickles on the edges of the torn cardstock! Spring break here isn't until April 18th! It is supposed to rain all week here in not so Sunny California!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling, Sheri!! Enjoy your break, and I hope you have MANY hours of stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card! And as you said easy to do too. Hope the weather person was wrong and you don't get anysnow now. Enjoy your break.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH my. You have been left in the snow too long I think. BOL!! but this is a really cute card! Little family of snowmen oh my gosh never seen it! hee hee

    ReplyDelete