Saturday, June 25, 2011

Happy Birthday Bill



Good morning to you all. My husband had a birthday on the 21 of June and this is the card that I made for him. Happy Birthday, Honey! It is from Gina K and is called Quite a Catch. Isn't it funny? Love her lips :) The paper is from Gina K as well. Of course I used my Copics to color her.

Our week here was cooler than normal and today is rainy. Our grandson came on Thursday evening and is leaving today. We were so busy. Aaron is 6 and full of energy. Yesterday was absolutely beautiful and we went to the puppy park for a couple of hours in the afternoon. Aaron did more running than the puppies. I don't think there was one dog that he didn't play with. He had so much fun! When we got home I had a tired little boy as well as a tired puppy on my hands. Such a nice problem to have, yes? We still had to eat dinner and go for our walk. Oh and the most important thing, eat ice cream

13 comments:

  1. Oh my what a super cute card!!!! Made me smile!!!!! Great job!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bwaaaaahhhh ha ha ha ha!! That is hilarious Sheri! Love the sentiment but those lips are hilarious!! Wish I would have more time to make him a card too. Oh that is such a funny image! Great card my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute, Sheri! I would be interested in buying a card like this from you for my husband's birthday. He would laugh 'til he cried.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sheri, that is one cute card! Love the sentiment with the silly girl fishie. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that fish! Your card came out really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your layout and card are both adorable - perfect for that cute little fish!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card for Bill, Sheri! And it sounds like you had a marvelous time with Aaron - very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun card..and I LOVE that sentiment!It sounds like you a fantastic week Sheri! Those little guys can be exhausting...in such a good way, can't they!? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Belated Happy Birthday to Bill! That's a really fun card.....the fish made me laugh! Sounds like you had a great time with Aaron.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great looking card you made for your hubby's birthday. I love how you colored the fish a lot. Like you I love the lips too. Hugs, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  11. HB (a little late) to Bill! This card is sooo cute!
    Sounds like a great time with Aaron this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww, isn't he just the cutest thing?!
    Hugs,
    Marie
    http://thejoyofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this little fish ,He's so.. cute!
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete