Monday, September 5, 2011

Flowers For You


I got this little girl from a friend in Des Moines when we went this summer. Isn't she adorable? I colored her with my Copic markers and then glittered up her bows and used Crystal Effects on her boots. The butterfly is a sticker from K and Co as well as the flowers behind the fence. The fence is a die cut I also got in Des Moines from a friend. I love the size of this fence. I believe it may be from Taylored Expressions.

Happy Labor Day to my US friends. It has turned wonderful here. Highs in the 70's and lows in the 40's. Right now at 8:30 A.M. it is 54 degrees outside and I am even a bit chilly! I am sure it will turn hot again but no more 100 degree days I hope.

We plan to have a lazy day here at home. We were busy Saturday and Sunday so it will be nice to stay at home and read or just do whatever we want to do. I hope you enjoy your day as well.

Until next time, Happy Trails to you!

Sheri

8 comments:

  1. Hi Sheri,
    What a cute little girl. I love the contrast of the socks and shoes with her sweet bouquet of flowers.
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheri this is absolutely adorable!!! Whose stamp is it? I didn't see it in DM. Enjoy your day of leisure today!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute card! It's cooled off here in OK too. Hopefully the 100 degree days are over!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A perfect match of stamping and stickers! Believe it or not, I was excited to see you use the fence on only half the card....for some reason I always think it has to be clear across the card! THANKS for a GREAT idea! Love your coloring too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Sheri - this is amazing!! Such awesome coloring and an adorable stamp. I didn't see it in Des Moines, either:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet Sheri! Lovin' the charm of the image and all the elements you used with her! So pretty!
    p.s. - lovin' the Perfect layers tool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very creative card! It's already been said but I love the way you used the fence and put the flower sticker behind it. It's very well done! And you colored that adorable little girl perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a super cute card, adorable! I just became a follower, and I appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving such a sweet comment! Hugs! Leah Ann

    ReplyDelete