Monday, January 23, 2012

Stickers


I have a friend, Georgia, who makes cards with stickers all of the time and she makes them a work of art. Soooo I decided that I would make a sticker card. Now this is nothing like what she does, but I thought it was acceptable. All I did was add the background with Versamark and some Stickles to the flower. Easy peasy.

Still no snow here but boy this week as sure been cold. Now most winters, by January we have had temperatures of zero and way below but this year they haven't gotten that cold. We have had zero and below wind chills but not actual below zero. With such nice weather we experienced, anything below 30 is feeling really cold to us.

I am reading an excellent book that I have to tell you about. It is Left to Tell by Immaculee Ilibagiza. The cover says "Discovering God in the Rwandan Holocaust". I can hardly put it down. I keep wondering if this type of thing could ever happen in our country and I believe the answer is yes, of course it could.

Until next time... Happy trails to you

Sheri

9 comments:

  1. Wow for an easy peasy card it looks like it's more work then that. So pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty, Sheri - great job of using the sticker!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheri, as you know I like to use stickers too. You made a gorgeous card with this one! Who makes that design?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that is a gorgeous sticker Sheri! That book sounds interesting - I'll have to add it to my ever increasing list of reads!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. More proof that stickers can be BEAUTIFUL! It goes perfect with the background!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a beautiful card. I have such a list of books it isn't funny anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just beautiful!
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card!! I have yet to find any stickers to make cards like that....but love the look of them. I know Vicki uses stickers on cards from time to time and I am always in awe!!
    Have the book written down on my ever growing list.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sheri, your sticker card looks amazing!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete