Sunday, January 13, 2013

AMY

This is a sweet Whimsy stamp.  Isn't she adorable?  She just came to life as I colored her.  I found her at 7Kidscollegefund.  Of course she was colored with my Copics and cut with a Nestie.  I mounted her on a piece of red cardstock and both the red and white cardstock are from Papertrey Ink. 

It is sure cold here.  I have a cold so perhaps that is part of why I feel so chilly.  However we were much colder here than they were in Anchorage Alaska today.  I am so ready for spring.  I keep telling myself that we don't have to shovel cold so I will not complain.  But then I forget and complain :)  Today I laid on the couch and read my book most of the day.  I am reading a book called The You I Never Knew by Susan Wiggs.  I am enjoying it alot. 

Until next time, happy trails to you....

Sheri

13 comments:

  1. I keep telling myself that 'someday' I might make the plunge into the coloring with Copics..because of what you and a few others do with theirs. But, I can't even imagine being able to color this well. Love this cute card!!!

    I like Susan Wiggs....now reading, I can do that...lol. Enjoy your book and keep sharing your awesome cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You colored her so well that she lookes like a Digi! Awesomely done! I'm so sorry you are sick.....stay warm and relax!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy is adorable and your coloring always blows me away! Fell better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's lovely! And beautifully colored! Hugs, Frances

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! What a great coloring job!! Cute card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a cute card. You colored her so nicely. I hope you are staying in and warm.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, she certainly is adorable, Sheri! And your coloring is awesome, too. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh! I love those Whimsy stamps. They are my favorite. However, I am just learning (or trying to learn) how to use Copics. You did a fantastic job! She is beautiful, and it is neat how you added the valentine balloon.
    Love it! Thanks so much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great coloring. Such a cute image. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautifully coloured Sheri, very sweet
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a darling image and you have colored it beautifully!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great coloring and card, Sheri! Love it!
    Have a great weekend!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sheri you did an amazing job of coloring this card!!! I am super impressed! Just love those Sylvia Zet images so sweet!

    ReplyDelete