Wednesday, May 1, 2013

OH LA LA!!

Time for a new Whimsy digital release and I chose this Glamour Girl that the super talented Marika Collins designed.  I love to create stories about people while I am coloring them and she is no exception.  I think she is looking for her handsome prince.  I wonder if he is at the party waiting with the glass slipper.  She is colored with my Copics and I forgot to save the colors.  Darn I need to get better at that.  I cut her out with my Nestabilities and used paper and ribbon from my scrap pile.  Be sure to check out all of the new digis.  There are some amazing images by lots of artists.  And you can resize them, flip them to suit your needs.  I am a firm believer in digital images - saves so much storage space! 

Until next time, happy trails to you...

Sheri

8 comments:

  1. Very cute, Sheri, and such wonderful coloring! But I LOVE the Nestability - it's awesome!! I like that you colored around the edges before removing it, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh she is a beauty - especially the way you colored her! That is a beautiful Nestability.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is gorgeous! The Nestie and paper are perfect with her....she will surely find her prince! Smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is cute! You did a wonderful job coloring her and on the card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute image! And as usual your coloring is perfect. She's a real cutie! That's a really neat Nestie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do hope she is not holding her breath while waiting for her handsome prince!!! Excellent coloring job! Nice card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the pretty border, very sweet
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete