Sunday, August 25, 2013

Lions, Tigers and Birthday Cows - OH MY!

Oh my gosh!  Look at this adorable birthday cow.  What?  You have never seen a birthday cow before?  Well, here is the cutest birthday cow ever!  It was designed by Crissy's Digis for Whimsy Stamps.  I colored him up with Copic markers and added dots to his bow using a Sharpie Marker.  Then I Frantaged it.  I am loving that stuff - you really need to try it if you haven't already.  I used Nestabilities to cut it out and there you have the rest of the story!

I sure do hope you are having nice weather wherever you are.  Oh my are we ever in a heat wave.  It has been so hot and humid I am tempted to make breakfast on the sidewalk!  There is no rain or cooling in sight.  I told Bill the other day, that it will be a relief to shovel snow!  Now that is a sign of a heat damaged brain!  

Until next time... Happy trails to you!

Sheri

6 comments:

  1. That's cute! Love the cow. Hot here too. Hope this doesn't mean a lot of snow this winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This cow is like no udder!!! LOL Seriously adorable! Your Frantage looks like pieces of the cake....very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute image! Great colors to brighten anyone's birthday! (Please don't spend anymore time outside than necessary if your brain is already telling you shoveling snow would be a relief.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was going to say how udder-ly delightful this card is, but I see that Joanne already beat me to that pun. LOL! Great card, Sheri! Stay cool! We're having the same heat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you are already fried if your looking forward to shoveling snow!! That birthday cow is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute image, very pretty
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete