Saturday, January 25, 2014

On Line Card Class - Stenciling

Since I have not been making cards for awhile, I thought it would be a good idea to take a card class to find my mojo.  At the recommendation of my friend, Harriet I am taking a stenciling class.  Boy when you do something out of your comfort zone, it takes forever to make a card.  This is an all day project which should have been about 20 minutes!  Next time.....  I do like the card though and it is going to a very special friend of mine.  I hope she stays away from my blog until I can get it to her!  Well, on to my next project! 

Until next time, happy trails to you...

Sheri

6 comments:

  1. Sheri - your card is wonderful! How cool you are taking that class. I have a good idea who that card may be for, and I'm sure she will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card Sheri - I can't wait to get started on making my cards from this class!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is great. I've seen a few ideas from the class but yours is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't go outside my comfort zone very often. Good for you!!! And I'm sure she who shall remain anonymous will love it!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous, love it all!

    Hug,s Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok, well lets try this again! Seems it didn't post! This is a very sweet card! It is a different style for you but hey we all need to get out of our comfort zone sometime hey!!! Do tell us more about this stenciling? Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete