Friday, February 21, 2014

Build a Snowman

ok, so we were supposed to get some snow yesterday and we did.  Huge big flakes that came fast and furious for about 2 hours and then the temperature warmed up and everything turned to slush. I did have to go out and scoop the slush so it would not freeze overnight but it was decent out.  Last night it got very very windy and now most everything is dry.  Oh there is still snow in the grass but that is just fine.  We have not had enough snow this year to build a snowman but that is just fine with me.  I feel so sorry for those who have had such a horrible winter.  We had one like that about 4 years ago and it was just not in the least bit fun.

I made this card for my friend for a swap we had in my group.  It was so fun to color and then I put a ton of sparkle on it.  I hope you like it!

Until next time, happy trails to you...

Sheri

4 comments:

  1. Very, very cute, Sheri! Wonderful coloring. I know she will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a cute card. You could come here and build a snowman. We have plenty of snow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is such a cute design and the coloring is wonderful. We've had more snow than you and could have made numerous snowmen.......and still could with the snow that is still left in the yard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card! If you really want to make a snow man you can c'mon up to my house!!!

    ReplyDelete