Sunday, January 25, 2015

Puppy Get Well

My friend, Georgia had her knee replaced this month and Lucy and I sent her this card.  Georgia takes care of Lucy when I am gone and I take care of her dogs when she is gone.  So this little dog looks like Lucy and when Lucy saw the stamp she insisted that I make it for her.  Then she found my stash and decided she wanted a flower in her hair.  I tell you I should never have let her in my craft room!  Now she is going to want to tell me how to make all of my cards. 

Until next time, Happy trails to you....

Sheri

5 comments:

  1. I think Lucy did very well, and you should let her help you all of the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flower is a great touch. I think you and Lucy make a great team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card and cute description of how Lucy helped you make the card! Don't let Lucy get too bossy in your room. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cute! And the conversation with Lucy...my she is full of good ideas isn't she! LOL Ya, my dog is kind of bossy too! hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. hee hee I like the flower in her hair. LOL!! Great background too. I hope your friend is doing better. :)

    ReplyDelete