Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Exploring Watercolor Mediums

I am taking another Online Card Class and this one is all about watercoloring and exploring different mediums.  I used Distress inks on Tim Holtz watercolor paper for this one.   I make cards for church and these cards are going to the college students.  The class was perfect for this card.  I really love the effect "smooshing" makes.

We have had lots of rain in the last 24 hours.  Just under 5 inches at my house and it is raining again.  

Thanks for looking.  Until next time, happy trails to you...

Sheri

7 comments:

  1. What an awesome card, Sheri! Great technique. Wow - five inches of rain. Oh my!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great way to use that lovely background

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the happy feel I get from this card. Great job with the 'smooshing'! :)
    Your little roller coaster cars are so bright and happy. Neat die of the roller coaster too. Is it a die?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun card! Great to see what you have created for OCC :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that watercolor background!!! And that is such a cute die set. I'm still enjoying the one you sent me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete