Sunday, October 18, 2015

Birthday Greetings

Did you wonder where I have been?  Gosh, I didn't realize it had been so long since my last post.  My second bathroom and closet has been completed with a remodel and I was clearing out the family room and bedroom so the carpet cleaners could come.  Then of course things had to go back and the bathroom and closet put together.  Still not finished with the little stuff but it is livable now.   I made this card for our pastor's wife for her birthday.  I really like the Open Studio dies from Memory Box.  I just used Distress inks behind it and blended them with fall colors and voila, a simple but I think pretty card was born. 

Until next time, happy trails to you...

Sheri

6 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card, Sheri! That die is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow gorgeous Sheri! I love that die and the colors of the leaves are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to say "gorgeous" but Harriet already said that. :) It is a really beautiful card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this!! Gorgeous and yup that die is COOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. First, I want to apologize for being MIA because of my nursing duties, Sheri. I have just had a scroll and I have to say, you have been creating some absolute masterpieces of color and smooshing!! I stopped on this one, which I'm pinning. It made me gasp out loud! I hope you all had a wonderful Halloween last night!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sheri this is a very elegant card... clean and crisp.
    I have seen this die and others like it but wasn't pulled to purchase.
    I need to rethink it that decision now.

    :) Thanks for the inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete