Sunday, June 12, 2016

ICE CREAM WEATHER

Boy has it been hot here!  It officially didn't hit 100 degrees but here at my house with my thermometer in the shade, it was 102 degrees today and in the high 90's all week.  I had to mow the grass during this heat so I ended up doing it late afternoon when there was a very slight breeze.  I finished and went right to the showers!  Felt so good!!!   But then thought ice cream would be wonderful but there was none to be had.  Ice water had to suffice.  So I made this card to cool off! 
The background is a stencil, the stamps are from Simon Says Stamp, and the sequins are from Pretty Pink Posh.  Oh and then there is a strip of washi tape at the bottom.  Looks like we are going to be getting some rain so maybe I better dig out some rainy stamps.

Until next time, Happy trails to you...

Sheri

4 comments:

  1. Just spotted this delicious card in my email! It's a yummy card...and I want some ice cream NOW ��!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card! It is making me feel like some ice cream right now!😋

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card! It is making me feel like some ice cream right now!😋

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super cute! Love the rainbow colored background. Great card!!

    ReplyDelete