Saturday, July 9, 2016

Happy Anniversary Michelle and Brian

Sunday the 10th is my daughter and her husband's 16th wedding anniversary.  I made this watercolored card and it was probably beginners luck as I tried it and loved it!  We will see if I can do it again!  I used Tim Holtz Flower Garden stamps.  Then used my Zig Clean Color Clear Brush markers to color with.   It is really much prettier in person, I think.  I know I will be trying this again!

I have been on vacation!  My daughter and I went to Hawaii and just got home on Monday.  It was as beautiful as everyone says it is.  We packed a lot into our week there.  Probably should have allowed 2 more days to relax but we didn't know that at the time.  I am spending a lot of time editing pictures for my scrapbook now.  This picture is a view from our deck.



Until next time, happy trails to you...

Sheri

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty anniversary card for your daughter and her husband! And what a view from your room.....including a rainbow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is NOT beginner's luck, silly, you truly ARE that talented! This card is as good as any of the "pros" do, IMHO! I am pinning it and loving it! And how awesome that you got to visit Hawaii with your daughter! You had an amazing view from your room! Glorious photo!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just stunning!!! Love what you did with it and it made me think to stamp my next image white when I do an image with distress inks. I don't have any flower ones but kinda wish I did. Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beauty, Sheri! And oh my - what an awesome view from your room! What a fun vacation you had.

    ReplyDelete