Friday, February 24, 2017

Altenew Butterflies

For the last couple of weeks we have had spring like weather.  I have been sitting on the deck reading my book and enjoying 75 degree weather in February.  I also made this card using Altenew's butterfly stamps and inks.  Well, all that has changed.  We had very chilly temperatures yesterday and rain started around 5:00 last night.  It later turned to sleet and this morning we have about 1 - 2 inches of snow on the ground with a heavy band of snow heading right for us later this morning.  It is very very windy as well so I guess I am done with the deck sitting for awhile. And just when I was getting used to it! 
I sure hope your weather is better than ours is! 

Until next time, happy trails to you...

Sheri

1 comment:

  1. Oooooo I love these butterflies! So whimsical! Glad you were getting a chance to get out onto your deck. I can't here. There's still a few feet of snow on it. LOL!! I hope it goes away soon!!

    ReplyDelete