Friday, April 7, 2017

Happy Birthday, Georgia

My friend, Georgia has a birthday today. This is the card and envelope I made for her.  I just got this new stamp set from Penny Black and have used it a LOT in the last couple of weeks since it arrived.  I really like it!  In honor of her birthday, the sun finally is shining!  Good heavens we had three weeks of clouds, dark skies and even some rain (which we needed) but now it is so bright and sunny out as of yesterday!  Everyone is in a better mood!!  Happy spring!!

Until next time, happy trails to you...

Sheri

1 comment:

  1. This card is so sweet and I love your setup of your photo. Great job!!! Sorry about your horrible weather. We're going through the same thing as well and after our awful winter it still feels like it's here! ICK! LOL!

    ReplyDelete