Monday, August 7, 2017

Vacation

I made this card for a friend as a swap card.  I believe she will have it by now and I am not sure she sees my blog.  But we just got back from a two week vacation at the beach!  I thought this card would be perfect!  We went to Myrtle Beach and spent a week laying in our beach chairs and walking along the beach collecting seashells.  My daughter and her family and I went.  We stopped at Churchill Downs on the way and saw where they have the Kentucky Derby.  Much less crowded and it was fun!  We saw the horses exercise too so a mini mini derby. LOL.  We went to Charleston South Carolina one day and saw the sights there.  I bought a sweet grass basket from a sweet lady named Trudy.  On the way home we stayed a couple of nights in Asheville North Carolina and rode in the a steam engine through the Great Smokey Mountains.  Then onto Nashville for a couple of days.  We finished up in St. Louis and went into the Arch.  I have been to St. Louis many times but never in the Arch.  The kids have been several times.  Now back home and have many memories.

Until next time, happy trails to you...

Sheri

3 comments:

  1. Great card, and that sure sounds like an awesome vacation, Sheri!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NASHVILLE?!! SO COOL! Did you get so see anyone famous? Your trip sounds fabulous and so relaxing. I'm glad you had a great time. Such a cool card too! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so cute! I love the scene you created! Glad you had such a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete